Sunday, January 13, 2013

鏃跺厜涔嬭疆 The Great Hunt_371

stretched out her hand, and a glowing sphere formed over it, pure light. It wavered - she still could not manage to hold it steady - but it was there.
Calmly, Elayne held out her hand, and a ball of light appeared above her palm. Hers flickered, too.
After a moment,air max outlet, a faint light glowed all around Elayne. Egwene gasped, and her ball vanished.
Elayne giggled suddenly, and her light went out, both the sphere and the light around her. "You saw it around me?" she said excitedly. "I saw it around you. Sheriam Sedai said I would, eventually. This was the first time. For you, too?"
Egwene nodded, laughing along with the other girl. "I like you, Elayne. I think we're going to be friends."
"I think so, too,Homepage, Egwene. You are from the Two Rivers, from Emond's Field. Do you know a boy named Rand al'Thor?"
"I know him." Abruptly Egwene found herself remembering a tale Rand had told, a tale she had not believed, about falling off a wall into a garden and meeting . . . . "You're the Daughter-Heir of Andor,coach outlet canada," she gasped.
"Yes,Pink Foampostites for sale," Elayne said simply. "If Sheriam Sedai as much as heard I'd mentioned it, I think she would have me into her study before I finished talking. "
"Everyone talks about being called to Sheriam's study. Even the Accepted. Does she scold so fiercely? She seems kindly to me."
Elayne hesitated, and when she spoke it was slowly, not meeting Egwene's eye. "She keeps a willow switch on her desk. She says if you can't learn to follow the rules in a civilized way, she will teach you another way. There are so many rules for novices, it is very hard not to break some of them," she finished.
"But that's-that's horrible! I'm not a child, and neither are you. I won't be treated as one."
"But we are children. The Aes Sedai, the full sisters, are the grown women. The Accepted are the young women, old enough to be trusted without someone looking over their shoulders every moment. And novices are the children, to be protected and cared for, guided in the way they should go, and punished when they do what they should n

No comments:

Post a Comment